Local NHS clinical commissioning groups, provider trusts, local authorities and patients’ representatives across South West London make up the STP’s South West London Health and Care Partnership.
The partners are:
- Our six Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG) of: Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- Our six Local Authorities: Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- Our Acute and Community Providers: Central London Community Healthcare, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust, Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Royal Marsden Foundation Trust, St George’s NHS Foundation Trust and Your Healthcare
- Our two Mental Health Providers: South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust, South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- The GP Federations in each of the six boroughs
- The London Ambulance Service
We’ve listened to local people, our partners, politicians and experts like the King’s Fund, and have worked together to refresh our vision and strategy for south west London. This had been brought this together in this discussion document.
This document is for discussion with local organisations and stakeholders and is not a final document.
We will continue to work with Local Authorities, the voluntary sector, local Healthwatch groups as well as the NHS to produce “Local health and care plans” in June 2018. These plans will provide clear and detailed actions to address the local challenges we have set out in this discussion document.