A series of evening lectures sponsored by the Near Neighbours Programme from the Church Urban Fund looking at Faith, Community and Mental Health.
The evenings will consist of a lecture from one of our esteemed guest speakers shown below followed by a shared meal.
All events will be held at Mushkill Aasaan, 222 Upper Tooting Road, London, SW17 7EW from 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start
- Tuesday 28th February 2017 Emeritus Professor Suman Fernando, London Metropolitan University Transcultural Psychiatry and Psychology
- Tuesday 28th March 2017 Dr. Rasjid Skinner, Consultant Clinical Psychologist An Islamic Approach to Psychology and Mental Health
- Tuesday 18th April 2017 Dr. Dawn Edge, University of Manchester An assets-based approach to co-production with African-Caribbean people
- Tuesday 23rd May 2017 Dr. Frank Keating, Royal Holloway University of London Religion, Spirituality and Mental Health
- Tuesday 27th June 2017 Revd. Dr. Andrew Davey, Holy Trinity Tooting Choosing Life: Health and Well Being from a Christian Perspective
For more information please contact Ruth at email@example.com / 020 7720 9110
To reserve please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/faith-community-and-mental-health-tickets-31970451481